Friday, October 28, 2011

Final Day of 24/7

And oh what a final day it was! What a week it was! I just, I can't, You just wouldn't even believe the things God has shown me this week. So crazy. God is so good.






God really just met with people in my school this week. So much prayer leads to a lot of revelations. My main theme of the week (and will probably continue to be) was looking right at God and letting Him deal with everything around me. This is a time for me to grow closer to Him. To learn from Him. To just fall more and more in love with Him. Gah He is SO AMAZING! I'm sure God will allow me to reveal more as time goes on...but seriously I just don't think you would even believe what God has shown me about my future and about Trent's future. Its all going to be so big and epic! God really does know your heart. He gives you the desires you have for a reason. He gives you faults for a reason too! Just this morning He told me I was stubborn and bull headed, but that He made me that way so that I can reach other people who are stubborn and bull headed. I had to share that one with my dad :) He's been telling me that for 21 years... guess I can't deny it anymore...


Oh Big NEWS!! BIG BIG NEWS!! Ok watch this:


Yeah I'll be playing the main girl in this while in Korea :) think I'm excited? YES!!! So excited :) How could I ever think that I would get to bring people to God's Kingdom through drama? How cool is that?! We start getting ready next week. I'm like beyond looking forward to be directed again. And this thing is so awesome and moving. I'm just like beyond bless. God has lavished on His blessings the last couple of days. I'm just very humbled. I also will get to be involved with a hip hop dance - also exciting :)


And finally, I want to end with how crazy God's love is. People have told me all my life that God loves me. That Jesus loves me. And I thought I got that. I thought I understood. Oh man. I was not even close to understanding. Tonight during dwell night (you can look up what that is on http://ywamtyler.org/index.php/events/dwell-nights.html) I guess every time is different. Tonight, my very first dwell nights probably in a long line of dwell nights, could not have been more magical. 3 of my very close friends prayed over me a message that one of them, Jake, got from God. Through Jake, God just expressed how much He loved me, how He saw that the desire of my heart truly is to be in His will, how new and pure I am, how proud He is of me and of how I am doing with Trent, and that now is the time to just run to Him with no fear. I can't even express how much I know that I know that I know that Jesus loves me.


I am so blessed to be in this place! The feeling of that is not wearing off as I'm here. It gets stronger everyday. Please keep praying for my school, especially the three who prayed over me tonight: Jake, Michael, and Kelsey. God is doing such big things in their lives and prayer is so powerful, even when you don't really know what you're praying about. Please pray for this beautiful gift God has given me - I call him Trent :) God has shown me just a small dose of what He is going to be having Trent do and man, its epic. Please just pray that Trent has wisdom beyond his years, that he seeks God even at this young age, and that the evil one stays away from him. GOD IS SO GOOD!



Oh, a pretty neat thing from Kelsey today: Aslan is not a tame lion, but He's good :)



1 comment:

  1. Ahh, Brittany!! LOVED this post :] I wanna have coffee or lunch sometime with you to get to know you better! I'm really excited for the things God is speaking to you. :]
    AND I am excited that you're in the everything drama!! Can't wait to work with you next week :D

    ReplyDelete