Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Welcome to the BEST WEEK EVER!

"Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you your heart's desires."

~Psalm 37:4


Ok let me just tell you about this awesome week. This week is Ministry Prep week. Which means I get to hang out with my South Korea team all week getting things prepared for when we go. This is what my day looks like this week:

9:30 Worship and connecting with my school -- getting announcements and filling people in on what's happening...and worshiping the Love of my Life :)

3:30 Hip-Hop -- yeah :)

8:00 Drama! How blessed can a person be! Thank you DADDY, for giving me such a passion for acting and performing, and thank you for finally opening my eyes to why you gave me this passion. Jesus is going to use this to bring people to Him. I am so blessed to be a part of it!


Glory to God!


However, I am really going to need a lot of prayer this week. For sure I will need prayer, to keep this drama and performing stuff in back seat to Christ. I don't want this to become my life and my core again. I want Jesus to be my life and my core. Also, as some of you may know, I'm a method actor -- so its kind of difficult putting myself back into past experiences I have had. I know I can handle it with my King's help, or He wouldn't have put me in this role. But prayer on how to enjoy this without letting it get overwhelming would be awesome :) I am just so thankful for this opportunity. I want to make the Creator proud.


My prayers have been going out to everyone at home. Especially for my family and my theater family. I miss y'all (translation: you all) so much. But seriously, I do. I am really looking forward to Thanksgiving! I love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment