Monday, October 17, 2011

Plumbline Week

Well it is plumbline week. Honestly, I don't really know what that means. I know this week will be intense and very draining, but I'm going to try to keep everyone updated. If I don't post this week, its because my heart is drastically changing. The prayer for plumbline week is from Psalm 139:23 - "Search me, Oh God, and know my heart." The goal for the week is to completely open up to God. To let Him pull all the junk out of your heart, junk you didn't even know was there. When we talk to people who have done plumbline before the reaction is always, "Oh plumbline...ugh good luck..." Its a very stressful week - but stress always come when you are letting yourself be vulnerable. When talking with my beautiful mentor, Catherine, she got mad at people who reacted like that. She told me to be open to the changes God wants to make in me this week. It will be rough, but by Tuesday I will already be feeling such an amazing freedom. I'm slightly nervous, but more excited. It will be hard to be open to the evil stuff in me, but its going to be so amazing to get rid of it. I'm so ready for this! Please be praying for me and my school as we move through the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment