Saturday, November 5, 2011

The Call, Everything, and Laundry

Praise God for He is my Provider!
Trent and I will be heading to Detroit on Thursday with about 30 of my fellow YWAMers. Yesterday my leaders informed me that Trent would not cost anything to go. I don't know if they are paying for him or what, but that's $167 I don't need to come up with. A young woman from the School of Worship is going to be paying my full $167. How do I ever say thank you for something like that? So crazy. We will all head up early Thursday morning. Breakfast at 6:30 and vans pull out at 7:15. The Call begins Friday evening at 6:00 and goes until Saturday evening at 6:00. Then we head out and should get home sometime Sunday evening. I'm really excited that Trent and I will get to be part of this experience.

Yesterday we got to perform what we had been working on all week for our outreaches. I did the hip hop dance and performed "Everything." Ah so awesome. I feel so blessed to be a part of this. Before this, I was never part of something that moved people to tears. I love being used by God in such an impactful way. And this probably sounds dumb but I love the physical strain of it! I love the sore muscles and getting beat up by demons just before Jesus rescues me. I have bruises everywhere...and I think I may have cracked something in my foot during the performance yesterday. Its still really sore and gets more sore as I walk on it, and its all swollen and I can't really stretch it out. I'm kinda glad Ministry Prep week is over so my body can recover!

Today has been a relaxing laundry and catch up on homework day. It's going to be weird to start classes again on Monday, but we only have 3 days of classes and then its The Call! Excited :)

No comments:

Post a Comment