Monday, November 28, 2011

Back to School

Thanksgiving break was so awesome. My family drove all the way down here to spend some time with Trent and I. Kelsey got to be a part of our family, which was awesome cuz I didn't have to miss her so much that way :) I don't know what I'm going to do when we have to split up after Christmas. I've just grown way too fond of seeing her beautiful face everyday.

Trent and I had such a good time hanging out with our family over the break. It was like we hadn't been apart at all. It was really hard to say goodbye again, but it helped knowing I'll be seeing them in just 3 weeks for Christmas :) I'm really excited to come home!

This week our classes are going to be on spiritual gifts...so I'm guessing my blogs this week are going to seem crazy. I'm nervous. I always get nervous when I'm about to be exposed to something I have little experience with. I've heard that our teachers this week sometimes will stop in the middle of class and call on two people to pray and prophecy over each other. I'm hoping God uses this week to reconfirm a lot of the crazy things He has told me in the past couple months. Please about this for me. I just want to know that I know that I know that I am in God's will and doing what He wants and not just picking out things that support my own desires. This is a strong prayer on my heart this week.

So I guess get ready for the craziness! I'm going to try to post on teachings and happenings this week, whether I think you will believe it or not. Just brace yourselves I guess :)

No comments:

Post a Comment