Sunday, March 4, 2012

Debreifing Week and Minnesota

Yes, Trent and I are back in Minnesota...just in time for this awesome snow...please note the sarcasm. We spent a week in Texas after flying back from South Korea to debrief. I got to FINALLY see my beautiful Kelsey along with the rest of my awesome YWAM family. It felt so good to be back on the base. The colors were literally brighter. The week went by really fast.

Now I am back at home. It feels so good to be around my family again. I feel like my life is pretty up in the air right now. As of right now, I am feeling led to go back to YWAM Tyler to participate in the second half of my school: School of Evangelism. It is another chunk of 3 months of lecture and a 2 month outreach. However, with needing to pay my school loans, I'm having a hard time believing Trent and I will be back in Texas come April 1st. But I do trust in my King. I know He is my Provider. And if He wants me to be in Texas on April 1st to do an SOE, then He will make that happen. So I guess this month will be a huge lesson on trusting God, trusting that He will do what He says, but also trusting in His timing. I guess that's what my blogs will be about this month. Updates on how God provides. I feel like for the past couple days, God has been telling me to expect miracles. A miracle is for sure what is needed if I'll be starting SOE in a month. I guess crazier things have happened :) And no matter what, my God is a good God. No matter what, the past 5 months with YWAM have been so life changing, and I am so thankful for them and everything that God during that time. Thank you so much to everyone who supported Trent and I, either through prayer or financially. May God bless you all so much. I do not believe this adventure is over yet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment