Friday, December 30, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Well, 5 days a little late, we have snow on the ground. And of course, the one day I had to drive, I got to battle good old Minnesota icy and snowy roads. Very safely though of course ;)

I can not believe how fast this break has gone by. Trent and I only get to spend two more nights in our beds and then its back to Texas. I'm currently, not ready to go back. I'm beyond words excited to go to South Korea, but this break has been better than I could have ever hoped for.
I got to go to my home church again!! So awesome. There is just not a pastor in the south who can measure up to my awesome pastor here in the north. And he did not let me down! The message he delivered on Christmas was very much everything I hoped and expected it to be. I miss this church! It was so nice to see all the faces who have been supporting Trent and I. Thank you again everyone. You're prayers have been such a blessing, and I pray God blesses you so much more than you have blessed us.
I got to see all of my family over our Christmas celebrations! I love having such a big family. I love just sitting and soaking in all the warmth and the love. I loved seeing all my grandparents again! Being down at YWAM there are many elderly people who help run everything. I didn't realize how much it made me miss the wise people in my life.
I got to see my very best friend! Only not as much as I had hoped to :( Still, it felt so great to see her again and just be with her and her family.
Last night I got to hang out with some of the girls who I had coached diving to before coming down to YWAM. I missed those beautiful ladies! That was so nice.
I'm hoping to see my theater family tonight. Its just been such a good break.
Overall though, the time I have gotten to spend with my family has been perfect. It has felt so good being home and being surrounded with this amazing love that has grown. This goodbye is probably going to be the hardest one so far.
But South Korea is calling us! And I am very excited. I think I have everything I need. Soon I get to start the fun process of trying to pack everything into a size and weight limit. ...joys
Last I was updated, Trent and I still owed about $600. I've been trying hard not to worry about it. I know God wouldn't bring us this far and not finish what He started. So if you are feeling led to partner with us in this Outreach please contact me and let me know so that I can inform my leaders money is on its way. Thank you again to everyone who has already been supporting us, financially and especially through prayers. I feel overwhelmed looking back and how much Trent and I have been blessed through this experience. Thank you to everyone who helped get us to DTS and through DTS haha :)
I pray that our King has blessed you all with a very Merry Christmas break. I don't know how often I will get a chance to write from here on out, but I'm told I'll have internet access, so maybe I can write a few short things while in Korea or get some pictures up :)
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment