Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Snow For Christmas

Trent and I are back in Minnesota for Christmas! It feels so good to be home. It feels so good to be around my family and to have Christmas decorations all over the place. Talk about coming to home to a cozy home. So nice!

I can hardly wrap my brain around the fact that the lecture phase of DTS is over. All day I've been reflecting back on the things that have happened in the last 3 months. I've seen so much growing and so much change happen in every one of my classmates and in myself. Its so beautiful. Guys, God has done some crazy awesome things in us! We are such beautiful new people. I'm praying we all get the chance to love on the people in our lives over break. I'm praying that we stay protected in knowing who we have become in Christ. I feel so blessed to see the work He has done in each one of you!

My life has been turned upside down these last months! God has taken the desires of my heart and has made them a reality. How cool is my DADDY?! I look at myself and just feel new. I know that I'm new and I feel that I'm new. Its just good :) God is SO GOOD.

I'm hoping I get to see a lot of people while I'm home. I'm really excited to just be with my family. I'm excited to be in my home. Its just all nice. So nice haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment